Feeling like you’re headed up the creek? Get someone who knows how to paddle.
Sometimes it feels like the world is pulling against you. The legal system can be intimidating. But like most things, some experienced guidance goes a long way. We know how to handle the big issues you face. We also know the small things that can make a huge difference in your case.
- This is your first time through it.
- We’ve been doing this for over 20 years.
- We know the way.
- Let us help.
I take pride in always providing my clients with high quality, aggressive defense. As your attorney, I will:
- Consult with you to understand your case and your particular needs for resolution
- Thoroughly investigate the prosecutor’s case against you
- Speak with any witnesses
- Present motions that need to be heard by the judge
- Investigate your defense
- Represent you at trial needed
Since 1994, I have been involved in criminal justice in Pinellas County, Florida, and the Tampa Bay region. During that time, I have been both a prosecutor and, since 1998, a criminal defense attorney for clients facing Florida DUI charges, drug possession charges, robbery or burglary charges, rape or sexual assault charges, domestic battery charges, unlicensed contracting, and many other charges.
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Past President
- Former State Prosecutor, Pinellas County (1994-1998
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Past Executive Committee Member
- University of Florida, BSBA
- Stetson College of Law, JD