Watch Our Video
Feeling like you’re headed up the creek? Get someone who knows how to paddle.
Sometimes it feels like the world is pulling against you. The legal system can be intimidating. But like most things, some experienced guidance goes a long way. We know how to handle the big issues you face. We also know the small things that can make a huge difference in your case.
- This is your first time through it.
- We’ve been doing this for over 20 years.
- We know the way.
- Let us help.
I take pride in always providing my clients with high quality, aggressive defense. As your attorney, I will:
- Consult with you to understand your case and your particular needs for resolution
- Thoroughly investigate the prosecutor’s case against you
- Speak with any witnesses
- Present motions that need to be heard by the judge
- Investigate your defense
- Represent you at trial needed
Since 1994, I have been involved in criminal justice in Pinellas County, Florida, and the Tampa Bay region. During that time, I have been both a prosecutor and, since 1998, a criminal defense attorney for clients facing Florida DUI charges, drug possession charges, robbery or burglary charges, rape or sexual assault charges, domestic battery charges, unlicensed contracting, and many other charges.
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Past President
- Former State Prosecutor, Pinellas County (1994-1998
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Past Executive Committee Member
- University of Florida, BSBA
- Stetson College of Law, JD
Tracey found her calling as an attorney at a young age. As far back as high school, she volunteered as a teen court attorney, defending her peers against minor misdemeanor offenses. Decades later, utilizing the skills and knowledge she acquired during her time as a prosecutor, she heeded her lifelong calling as an advocate, eventually transitioning to criminal defense. Like Bruce, Tracey is of the belief that every citizen deserves a thorough, well-researched, and perhaps most importantly, compassionate defense. She enjoys interacting with clients and takes great pride in ensuring that each and every client feels respected and supported from start to finish.
One of many factors which set her apart from other defense attorneys is her deep sense of empathy. Apart from her legal knowledge and advocacy skills, our clients find Tracey to be uniquely genuine, down-to-Earth, and attentive to their needs and concerns.
- In 2012, Tracey decided to apply the knowledge and experience gained as a prosecutor to criminal defense, where she continues to focus primarily on DUIs and traffic tickets.
- She served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Pinellas and Pasco Counties for over eight years.
- She has earned a reputation in the legal community as a passionate, communicative, and empathetic advocate for her clients.
- In her spare time, Tracey also serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Tampa and USF, teaching both criminal law and theories of criminal behavior.
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Petersburg Bar Association
- A graduate of the University of Florida (2000)
- Stetson University College of Law (2007)